Monday, October 03, 2005

Introduction



Hi!

My name is Mia and I live in Göteborg, Sweden. I know there is one more participant of this KAL from Sweden, Katarina. It was when I read her blog that I found this KAL, which is just what I need!
I saw the Colchique pattern this spring, and fell in love with it immediately. I bought yarn and made swatches. That's about as far that I've come with the project, it's been standing in line for after I finish other stuff. But now it's turn is coming, and I must admit that I have been dreading trying to decipher the pattern- that I have bought in DUTCH from Breiweb.nl... (No, I don't speak Dutch.)
My blog is in Swedish, but I will post about Colchique in English, promise :-)
The yarn I use is Karisma from Garnstudio, a superwash wool that I think will work. (On the swatch-picture, don't look at the slightly orange swatch, that's another project)
See ya!

3 Comments:

Blogger Linster said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Linster said...

Hi Mia!
I'm Swedish too, but I haven't come that far with my Colchique (still at the stage of drooling). I've been thinking about Karisma too, as it seems like a nice yarn for this project. What is your experience so far? Should I go for Karisma, or maybe something a bit tweedier/rougher?

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Deck Contractors Chandler said...

Thank you for writting this

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home