Sunday, March 05, 2006

Finally- it's finished!

Yes- I finally finished seaming up my Colchique, and here she is! Taken with bad light late at night, but I wanted to post right away. If I feel in the mood, I'll get her out for a better photo shoot tomorrow.
I knit Colchique in size M, and was worried that it would be way too tight. French sizes and me are not the best of friends. But, as you see, I didn't have to worry about That. It fits just fine, and I suppose it would have been even nicer in a smaller size.
The best thing with the sweater is the buttons! You can't really see them in the picture, but they are beautiful red mother of pearl buttons that match the color of the sweater perfectly- I love them!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! What a lovely Colchique! It fits you well and it's very sassy in that red. I'd love to see a closeup of the buttons...

3:14 PM  
Blogger Linster said...

Bra jobbat! Nu är det västen som gäller! (ja, jag vet, du ska köpa garn i april, bla bla...)

12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very sassy indeed!

12:52 PM  
Blogger seal said...

very nice!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home