Thursday, October 13, 2005

sleeves charted


Again, I charted the sleeves based upon my minimal french interpretation, the diagram in the pattern, what I know about sleeve shaping. I haven't gotten into the raglan shaping though. First raglan I've seen that shapes the left and right sleeve differently. Should make for a nice fit. What is frustrating is that there is no number that I can find for how many stitches you should end up with after all the increases, before you start the raglan shaping. Am I missing something?
Jessica, again, thank you for your diligence in translating this pattern for everyone.

Re the front and fantasie no 2. I've decided that I'm going to begin the diamond pattern immediately after the cable rib and let the amount of leftover plain godron reside under the collar. I'm not up for redrawing the diamond to match my increased number of rows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home