Saturday, December 17, 2005

sleeve with thumb

Awfully quiet here nowadays... And I must say that I am one of the guilty ones, Colchique hasn't been much worked on lately. The reason is- I'm stuck! I am working the pattern in Dutch (which I don't speak), and I want to make the sleeve with the thumb thing, which is one of the really cool things about this sweater in my opinion. But the dutch description is really hard to understand and I am stuck. I have contacted a dutch blogger who agreed to help, but haven't heard from her. Anyone else working the sleeve with thumb, who can help me?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.breiweb.nl/index.html?lang=nl&target=d685.html&lmd=38679.764086

8:58 AM  
Blogger Marji said...

Mia, what is it you are having difficulty with? Do the schematics in the pattern help at all?
Some of us here can probably help out by translating the french - but I'd be useless in Dutch too. (and my ancestors were dutch!)
Before starting to try to help though, it would be good to know where you're stuck.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Nederlass said...

It should be in your mailbox right now. Sorry about the delay! I was really swamped in work..

Good luck!
MJ

3:04 AM  
Blogger miastick said...

Yep- it has arrived. Thank's a million, nederlass! It will be very useful when I start working on it again (soon, I can't wait to get this sweater done!)

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home