Friday, October 14, 2005

One week in and I'm well along on the back piece. Am I doing something wrong or are the "ribs" in the godron stitch reverse stockinette-like? For some reason I was expecting them to be more stockinetey the way vertical ribs are.

Anticipating a problem when I get to the neck line BOs: if I'm BOing in the middle of the row, when I'm coming back for the next row, how do I continue the yarn across the "gap?"

In other news, I love the yarn's softness and color (less orangey than this quick pic shows). I've gotten several compliments on the color and pattern already.

2 Comments:

Blogger miastick said...

Hi!

Knit one side first, then the other side! (Put the loops "on hold" on a spare piece of yarn)

/Mia

1:00 PM  
Blogger seal said...

easy enough - thanks!

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home