Monday, October 17, 2005

Baby Got Back



Well, not the entire back yet but making progress. I love working on this sweater and am so thankful to this group because I never would have attempted the pattern otherwise. I am using a wool/cotton blend and like it because the smooth yarn seems to show off the cable detail well. The attached picture is a bit lousy for color accuracy, but the yarn is Rowan wool cotton in a deep black. I am so relieved to be able to use something from my stash, though the Knitpicks catalog was very tempting -- especially some of those greens. Thanks everyone for the tireless translation, pattern experimentation and corrections. Should a knit-a-long ever attempt a pattern written in Pig Latin, I'm your gal.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay - another person working in a dark color! I think it looks fantastic.

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home